Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Saturday · May 21, 2022
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oklahoma City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent base pay plus $40k in additional administrative work pay.
- 3 Hospitalists and 2 NPs - Rounding and admissions.
- Average patient census between 16-18.
- A well-established group of 8 Hospitalists located in Oklahoma City, OK is in search of a Hospitalist who will also have Medical Director duties.
- 7 on 7 off, 7A-7P (Day shift).
- Oklahoma City is the largest city in the State of Oklahoma with a population of more than 1 million.
- Additional responsibilities include scheduling, coordinating meetings with the administration, and staff issues.
- There is so much to see & do in OKC along with easy travel options through Will Rogers World Airport which offers nonstop air service to 25 airports in 21 cities in the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.