Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Saturday · May 21, 2022
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-16.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- There is a team of 12 hospitalists with 2 APPs during the day and 2 hospitalists with APP on at night.
- Hospitalists do run codes.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The facility is located in Oklahoma.
- Government: No.
- There are no procedures required.
- Dates Needed: April 1st and Ongoing for 3 months.
- A large multi-facility hospital system is looking for locums hospitalists to help take on extra volume while they change hospitalist groups.
- Reference ID: ORD-119979-MD-OK.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Support Staff: Hospitalists, Intensivists, Anesthesia, etc.
- The locum will be Rounding or Admitting.
- CertificationsRequired: Must be board certified.
- Shift Times: 7p-7a.
- Procedures Required: No procedures.
- Night Shift.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum job opening was posted