Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Saturday · May 21, 2022
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 18.
- A large facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-121027-MD-OK.
- Procedures Required: no procedures.
- The facility is located in Oklahoma.
- This clinician will be rounding with possible admissions.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The schedule is day shift only with no procedures and a closed ICU.
- There is an RRT, but the clinician may answer some codes for their patients.
- CertificationsRequired: Must be board certified or true BE.
This locum job opening was posted