Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Wednesday · February 1, 2023
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Ardmore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Attend C-sections/high risk.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Nursery Level II/Nicu.
- Skills: Adult Procedures.
- Ventilation management (pediatric).
- Conscious sedation.
- Non-invasive vent management (bipap/cpap).
- Intubation (ENT/INT).
- PA catheter placement.
- If there is a provider who can start in Feb we can work on expedited credentials).
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Preferable skill set of intubations with vent management, central lines and arterial lines.
- Clean, Active DEA (Need to be able to change address) BC.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Cardiac stress test.
- Picc line placement.
- Non-invasive ventilation management.
- Schedule: 7on 7 off - 7a -7p.
- General Surgery.
- Facility Type: Impatient.
- Deep Sedation.
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery.
- Nursery Level I.
- Location: Ardmore, OK.
- Licensed in OK.
- Catheterization Lab.
- Central Line Placement.
- Arterial line placement.
- Chest tube placement.
- Vascular Surgery.
- Responsibility: Must work as attending in our open ICU and Med/Surg floor.
- Pediatric Procedures.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths ongoing.
- Support Services: Anesthesia.
- With ICU.
- OR Response Time.
- Start Date: Jan 2, andard.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Orthopedic Surgery.
- With Picu.
- EKG interpretation.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 23.